Thank you for your interest in Cedarkirk’s Traveling Day Camp. We look forward to being able to engage and assist your congregation in providing a quality Christian day camp program in your community.
What you can expect from us:
• Trained, background-checked staff;
• Activity supplies, craft supplies, and game equipment;
• Bible study curriculum and related materials;
• Plans and schedules for the week;
• Registration/sign-up materials for your church to distribute;
• An on-site coordinator to run the week!
What we expect from you:
• Large- and small- group meeting spaces for our program;
• Lunch meals each day and morning/afternoon snacks;
• Volunteers to help prepare meals and assist with small groups;
• Housing for our staff (they need showers and a space to stretch out and sleep)
• One contact person to gather registration forms from your campers and send the information
Week 3, June 17th-21st
If you are interested in bringing this program to your congregation next summer, please contact Rebeca Franca. We look forward to partnering with you!
|Day Camp 2019||Number of Campers||Cost||Number of Cedarkirk Staff|
|Level 1||13-20||$1,948||1 Coordinator; 2 Counselors|
|Level 2||21-30||$2,858||1 Coordinator; 3 Counselors|
|Level 3||31-40||$3,724||1 Coordinator; 4 Counselors|
|Level 4||41-50||$4,547||1 Coordinator; 5 Counselors|
|Level 5||51-60||$5,329||1 Coordinator; 6 Counselors|
|Level 6||61-70||$6,067||1 Coordinator; 7 Counselors|
|Level 7||71-80||$6,960||1 Coordinator; 8 Counselors|