Thank you for your interest in Cedarkirk’s Traveling Day Camp. We just wrapped up and amazing summer of day camp ministry and are already planning for summer 2019. We look forward to being able to engage and assist your congregation in providing a quality Christian day camp program in your community.
What you can expect from us:
• Trained, background-checked staff;
• Activity supplies, craft supplies, and game equipment;
• Bible study curriculum and related materials;
• Plans and schedules for the week;
• Registration/sign-up materials for your church to distribute;
• An on-site coordinator to run the week!
What we expect from you:
• Large- and small- group meeting spaces for our program;
• Lunch meals each day and morning/afternoon snacks;
• Volunteers to help prepare meals and assist with small groups;
• Housing for our staff (they need showers and a space to stretch out and sleep)
• One contact person to gather registration forms from your campers and send the information
If you are interested in bringing this program to your congregation next summer, please contact Rebeca Franca. We look forward to partnering with you!