Thank you for your interest in Cedarkirk’s Traveling Day Camp. We are excited for summer 2018, to being able to engage and assist your congregation in providing a quality Christian day camp program in your community.
What you can expect from us:
• Trained, background-checked staff;
• Activity supplies, craft supplies, and game equipment;
• Bible study curriculum and related materials;
• Plans and schedules for the week;
• Registration/sign-up materials for your church to distribute;
• An on-site coordinator to run the week!
What we expect from you:
• Large- and small- group meeting spaces for our program;
• Lunch meals each day and morning/afternoon snacks;
• Volunteers to help prepare meals and assist with small groups;
• Housing for our staff (they need showers and a space to stretch out and sleep)
• One contact person to gather registration forms from your campers and send the information
Week 1 – June 4th-8th
Week 5 – July 9th-13th
If you are interested in bringing this program to your congregation this summer, please contact Rebeca Franca. We look forward to partnering with you!