10. Through the expansion of new and renovated facilities, all who come to Cedarkirk for summer camp, retreats, mission opportunities and other outdoor programs – will experience an enhanced setting for spiritual formation and growth, study, and discovery of God’s creation.
9. Subsequent renovations to Cedar Lodge will result in increased meeting and program space, and allow the current offices to return to lodging space. This is a much needed feature as we serve a growing number of groups that need additional meeting space.
8. A new Retreat Cottage will provide additional lodging for adults and will offer rooms with private bathrooms.
7. The new dining facility will allow for larger groups to be served in a manner that best reflects Cedarkirk’s ministry of hospitality.
6. These renovations will enable Cedarkirk to incorporate state of the art technologies for environmentally sustainable construction and operation.
5. New and renovated facilities will generate additional revenue for Cedarkirk to continue offering quality programs of ministry to a wide range of groups.
4. The expanded facilities will provide means for developing and expanding the Discernment Through Service program.
3. The new dining facility, retreat cottage and expanded meeting/program space will represent Cedarkirk’s ability to welcome all people, to serve all people and nourish people spiritually and physically.
2. In whatever way persons experience Cedarkirk, one common thread is the experience of forming and deepening community by gathering together at the table. People are nourished, sustained and strengthened through the fellowship of eating together. This new dining facility will enhance this important component of Cedarkirk’s ministry.
1. A new dining facility at Cedarkirk will offer improved dining space that is easily accessible to ALL guests.
For more information about Cedarkirk’s Capital Campaign, please contact Rev. John Reiter, Executive Director, at email@example.com or Julie Poulin, Capital Campaign Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813.685.4224.