Our day camp program is an amazing opportunity to partner with local church communities to provide a unique ministry! Campers experience a week of Bible stories, silly songs, fun games, and building community together. Whether you are looking for a week for your camper, or to bring this opportunity to your church, click below to learn more.
*Registration for our 2023 Traveling Day Camp Program will begin in January!
Contact our Program Director- Mandy for more information
Welcome to Day Camp! Below is some information about our Day Camp programs.
- Registration will be conducted on Cedarkirk’s online registration portal.
- Price of each day camp week varies by location and is collected by the church
- The host churches are the main contact for questions once campers are registered online.
Dates for Summer 2023: June 6-10, June 12-16, June 19-23, June 26-30, July 10-14, July 17-21, July 24-28, July 31- August 4th
Thank you for your interest in Cedarkirk’s Traveling Day Camp. We look forward to being able to engage and assist your congregation in providing a quality Christian day camp program in your community.
What is Traveling Day Camp?
- A UNIQUE MINISTRY that blends classic camp activities and faith-building experiences for children in your congregation and community;
- AN OPPORTUNITY for your kindergarten through fifth-grade young people to experience camp away from camp;
- A CHANCE FOR VOLUNTEERS from your church to be involved in the lives and faith-foundation of children and connect to Cedarkirk’s ministry;
- A MISSION AND EVANGELISM TOOL for your congregation to connect with families in your community;
- A FULL-SERVICE PROGRAM – we bring trained staff, art supplies, game equipment, curriculum resources… everything we need for a week of transforming ministry at your church.
What you can expect from us:
• Trained, background-checked staff;
• Activity supplies, craft supplies, and game equipment;
• Bible study curriculum and related materials;
• Plans and schedules for the week;
• Registration/sign-up information for your church to distribute;
• An on-site coordinator to run the week!
What we expect from you:
• Large- and small- group meeting spaces for our program;
• Lunch meals each day and morning/afternoon snacks;
• Volunteers to help prepare meals and assist with small groups;
• Housing for our staff (they need showers and a space to stretch out and sleep)
• One contact person to act as a liaison between your church and the Program Director
If you are interested in bringing this program to your congregation next summer, please contact Mandy Goff. We look forward to partnering with you!