Cedarkirk is the year-round camp and conference center of the Presbyteries of Tampa Bay and Peace River. Cedarkirk welcomes all groups who want to spend time in nature, build bonds of community within their group, and renew their souls in this beautiful space. We serve church groups, community organizations, school groups, non-profits, family groups, and children of all ages. It is located on the Alafia River within 170 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and uplands.
We exist to provide a place for individuals and groups to encounter spiritual renewal and growth in a natural environment. We are “a place apart to build up the body of Christ in love.” To that end, we strive to serve you by providing:
- a place of spiritual nurture and growth for children, youth, and adults
- a place where the love of Christ can be experienced through Christian community
- a place of hospitality, where ALL are welcomed in the name of Christ
- a place apart from the distractions of every day life
- a place where God’s creation is honored