Cedarkirk is the year-round camp and conference center of the Presbyteries of Tampa Bay and Peace River. We serve church groups, community organizations, school groups, non-profits, family groups, and children of all ages. It is located on the Alafia River within 170 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and uplands.
Cedarkirk is dedicated to providing a place for individuals and groups to have the opportunity for spiritual renewal and growth in a natural environment. Our mission statement is to be a place apart to build up the body of Christ in love. To that end, we strive to serve others by providing:
- a place of spiritual nurture and growth for children, youth, and adults
- a place where the love of Christ can be experienced through Christian community
- a place of hospitality, where all are welcomed in the name of Christ
- a place apart from the distractions of every day life
- a place where God’s creation is honored